We know investments are usually synonyms for risk, but our approach is the result of experience, continuous studying, and market understanding. This all sums up to three steps:
- We make sure to know everything about select markets.
- We identify commercial and residential opportunities that show potential for attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- We look for those opportunities with upside potential for acquisition.
- Generate attractive risk-adjusted returns and capital preservation.
- Adjust investment focus with market trends, maximizing opportunities.
- Identify and capitalize on hidden opportunities which may have been missed by the broader market
- Execute a transparent, hands-on management approach to instill investor confidence and long-term value.
- Demonstrate the unity of our principals with investors through capital commitment.
- Opportunities that create value over the long-term.
- Properties in need of better management or more robust capitalization.
- Hidden gems that have been mis-priced or ignored by the broader market.
- Continuity of successful investment for both commercial and residential properties.
- Look for opportunities with commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS).
- Take control of properties, as possible, to maximize returns.
- Identify foreclosures and other special servicing-required properties.
- Increase property values through redevelopment and capitalization.
In-fill Development or Redevelopment
- Take advantage of complex and long-term projects with profit potential
- Seek opportunities pressured by typical holding periods.
- Identity overlooked or unique opportunities with market appeal.